A unban with a twis...

Notifications
Clear all

A unban with a twist

Ed
 Ed
(@truemoo)
Prominent Member Customer

I have been banned from the discord , I understand the position I'm in. But not being in the discord is a handicap due to not me getting any updates and announcements from the server. Previously I had a account , that i had made when i was unbanned , that i used to look at announcements and converse with the chat a little.

So I have a solution to this problem. I will be unbanned but i will be muted from every chat except from announcements and it's up to you if you would like to unban me from suggestions. 

I already accepted that i wouldn't be back but it's so hard to play on the server without knowing what's happening.

Topic starter Posted : 25/09/2020 1:44 pm
Duncan
(@overwolf1198)
Eminent Member

+rep i think ed should be unbanned from discord, I know a lot of people can disagree, but from my point ed was many times talking about how he wanted to be on discord only for announcement (maybe chat idk), but should be pretty fair to leave him only muted on discord so he can check news about servers,cuz that man is deeply sorry for what he done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/09/2020 2:49 pm
Šcòrpíöñ
(@scorpiontherightfulking)
Trusted Member Customer

Deadbrain? Some may call him evil, others may call him a saint I will call him neither, I will call him a true and good friend even though we don't always agree we have always remained friends and have been united for centuries. This ban appeal isn't the greatest, but it reveals the truth in all of us the fact that we all wish for an unban or we all wish for better lives, will we get either of these things? Probably not but there is always a time where history is made and something unexpected happens so I have made my case and I would urge the staff team to unban my good friend Deadbrain/Truemoo/EdTheMan

- Scorpion

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2020 9:52 am
Share: