a little idea

Notifications
Clear all

a little idea

alex
 alex
(@monster-2)
Trusted Member

i have an idea you can unban me and give me 2 days to get ready and then get me as wanted as posible for ever until i get caught and banned i can kos cops that but i cant break out of cuffs combat log and suicide. the cops cant recruit civilians spawn camp.

(dis no threat) if i dont get unbanned so we can have a little fun i can just alt to do it so if you do what im asking for the coppers gonna have fun too since i wont body loot them to salvage their guns and i wont target civis unless they are anoying

the final request:whoever helps me and dosent do something bannable wont get banned (gives me guns gets in a group with me and kills with a reason. so they can drive and i can do drive-by and they dont get banned) they can get banned if they lets say suicide combat log without a reason or fail rp(breaking out of cuffs and hitting while you are down)

rules for da admins:no abuse like /kill no godmode no teleport ect

whoever replies say something unironicly not like the last time with robert being sarcastic in my appeal

me steam id: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304517770/

by -alex -A_VIETNAMESE_MAN-Bigman42069-you42069-you69420-Fadeless_alt-HBI's Alt-Stevechoochoo's alt.

(names of da alts didnt actualy alt)<3
i hope no nerd replies no ((((((((((((((((((((((((:

Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2021 6:16 pm
LUCID
(@lucid)

Your own actions got banned 

Peace  ✌️ 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2021 12:26 am
alex
 alex
(@monster-2)
Trusted Member

@lucid big man i already know that but i still wanna have fun with others in the server(:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/07/2021 8:35 am
Starringg
(@starringg)

unban him i dont know who he is but unbannnn himmm alreadyyyyyyyyy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2021 2:31 pm
Share: