A clip that sounds ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] A clip that sounds like i said the N-Word

Ayazel
(@ayazel)
Eminent Member

Hello admin team.

so there is a clip that sounds like i say the n word that has in fact gotten me banned.

my mic does have it where I don't speak loud enough it cuts out, and it does genuinely does sound like I say the first part to the N-word. If you look into my history on the server, I've reported multiple people and had them banned for this exact thing. I have 450 hours in this server and I have never once been banned or even warned for any actions.

I'm an 18 year old with 450 hours on the server, and I know the rules very very well. the only thing i ask for is logic to be taken into consideration.

Im not asking for forgiveness, as i know for a sheer fact i did not and would not say the N-word ever. Please re-review everything, as i genuinely am being 100 percent truthful. 

Please aid in getting me unbanned, as once again I did not say the word in any way shape or form. 

Topic starter Posted : 02/12/2023 1:59 pm
Ayazel
(@ayazel)
Eminent Member

Looking at the clip just now, it doesn't even sound like i say it at all, it's the words that lead up to it then the fact the next work started with an N, but my mic cuts out before i even say anything

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/12/2023 2:05 pm
alenzyyyy
(@ner000)
Estimable Member

@ayazel
+rep hopefully appeal gets accepted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2023 2:40 pm
Ayazel
(@ayazel)
Eminent Member

OKAY. so looking back at the clip now, i do not say the n word. i actually say nerd, and my mic cuts out like at the end of me saying that. listen really closely and i say nerd.... 

review the clip with that in mind thankyou

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/12/2023 4:46 pm
Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

Unbanned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2023 4:59 pm
Share: