Notifications
Clear all

2 ban apeal, please read Nylex

Max Kiebooms / JackTheKiller
 Max Kiebooms / JackTheKiller
(@Max Kiebooms / JackTheKiller)
New Member Guest

Dear Nylex,

I have again decided to make a another ban apeal, since my first one was not persuasive enough for the staff group :  https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/ive-been-banned/jackthekiller-wants-a-second-chance-for-his-stupidity-please/paged/1/

The reason why i got banned was because i killed a guy which was taking my loot, which happened because i blew up in my chopper while i was trying to land it on my heli pad (Personal Property) Proof in the video on this forum : https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/reports/kosd-and-by-%E5%8D%90jackthekiller%E5%8D%90/

Sadly, the person who uploaded it must have taken it off,  i got banned for killing a person on sight, now i know the rules on the survival  RP server Cherno, that i am not allowed to KOS outside of PVP-Zone unless, it´s an event, a base raid/ Defending a base, or Private Property. The reason why i ignore the player after i killed him was that i thought this was allowed, as this is said on the rules of the RP cherno server :   https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/serverspage/survival/rules/

• Can I kill people if I don't want them on my property/base?
    Yes, If you are dealing with unwanted players at your home, feel free to KOS them. Although a verbal warning telling them you'll shoot if they don't leave beforehand is always appreciated more.

I showed this to the staff memenber hoping that what i did was legal and that the admin have misunderstood the sistuation.  Hoping that i would have gotten unbanned, then after a while the staff memenbers ( do not remenber their names, just knowing they did not like me at all) told me this sistuation was not the main issue of my banned, they told the reason why i got banned was because mutiple of people have reported me for KOS with false proof, i ask the admin firstly why i never heard about the dozens of reports (only 2 reports on the forums that say i KOS, one was false  and the other was true (    https://www.unturnedroleplay.com/community/reports/kosd-and-by-%E5%8D%90jackthekiller%E5%8D%90/    )) Reason why was that they were sent through discord dm, and others apps, now i asked mutiple of the staff memenbers to show me this because i did not belive this, and their answer was straight foward, they said the reason why you were banned was because of a huge amount of the community reporting you for being a Koser, even with out physical proof, the staff menbers told me this is a banneble thing ( which i think it should not be) the reason why i say this because, i would understand why people would report me for false KOSING, because during my time on the RP server cherno,  the only thing i thought of was making my group power in armament and control areas of the map, getting out the name of my group and bringing down all the other big clans, now during that time in my views the only way to do this effectively was to rob everyone butt naked (sorry for the use of the strong language) , now offcourse when someone robs you, then tells you to drop everything, the victims always think that the robbers will take everything and offcourse this leads to the victim fighting back, hoping they would have a chance in winning the fight, (better to try, then not trying). Now this was a big issue for my group because majority of the people we robbed, never really became a realalistic robbing sistuation, but instead a total bloodshed, because the victims would fight back, now, a few of our robbings were a sucess, and strangly when this happened myself and my group would give more gear back then taking gear from the victim, and this usesually made the victim apart of my group. and by this we would become friends, allies or i would decided to invite them, this was also how i ended up growing my group, by seeing if people would drop their loot instead of fighting back,  for me this was the way to see how much a person would go without dieing and also shows that persons respects the terms of the robber and hopeing his life is spared for his or hers mass amount of loot, by which in my case the person would get rewarded heavyly. 

Sadly this was a rare sight to get on cherno, and as our team grew in size we also grew in the community but the negative way,  but most of the reports was usaully about me, as i was the one always talking with the person. And most likey the way it held, ( i would be resting my character while i was talking to the victim when he had his gun right on my head, while this course continued my team, group of 4-6 were surrounding the area getting their sights on the victim) usually when i said please mate this is a robbery and i want you to drop everything you have and if you follow my terms your life will be spared) now many of the times this didn´t work and due to the lag i ended up dieing and a few seconds my teammates fired on the victim since he/she didn´t follow my protocal, now some times this trick of mine worked and it was halarious the reactions i got fom the experience,  and normally we ended up giving the victim his/her stuff back and depending on how close we were to our shop we would give gear.

Now of course i never saw the bigger picture of how this tatic of mine would effect the community,  just after i got banned i understood that this tatic effected many players, mainly the players who love the server and play it on a regular basis as i do.

Their is quote i heard : Humans will only change, when the sistuation becomes a problem

Now i discovered my problem, it was the way i played and ran my group, this then brought a quick end to myself on the server. Now i really enjoyed my time on cherno, not just by robbing people, but i also enjoy the shop keeping and running a store containing good deals for the new players of the server, also creating big unturned groups with strangers on the server when my main group was offline. This was the main part of what i missed on the server and probbally missing at the moment.  Now i don´t want to say i will stop robbing people, but i want say that i will change, change the way i run my group and the way i harassed mutiple players on the server, i want change also because i was convince later that what i did was quite cruel on a RP server that i love very much, now i want to become a person that only helps the good on the server and robs/defeat the villians. Now i hope you understand that i am sorry for turning the community of cherno upsidedown, and if Nylex you decided to give another chance, and i  hope you will, then i can show you how much a person like me can change when the situation becomes the problem.

The server was this: 

IP: 91.121.175.29
Port: 27024

Here is my steam URL :  https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=187538872&token=_2KkewTb

Here is my steam profile :  https://steamcommunity.com/id/farmskinsowneralecs/

Thankyou for your attention Nylex

Sincerly JackTheKiller 

Topic starter Posted : 30/04/2018 9:34 pm
hans baur
 hans baur
(@hans baur)
New Member Guest

mmmmhhh admin i think u miss understand with this guy im just his friend 

but most of people in your server is kid so every time i robbed people it could be a same problems

so what is your problem if there is no proof (admin)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2018 4:43 pm
Share: