will we see The Coalition on whitelist?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 12:26 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member
Posted by: derpyminer123

will we see The Coalition on whitelist?

Not mine, at least. Will be RP'ing as a doctor.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 12:32 pm
Kolibob
(@kolibob)
Honorable Member

Plus, loot will be scarce on Whitelist... will doubt anyone will be able to make one.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2017 12:33 pm
Fin Richards
(@fin)

ok

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 1:29 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

i guess i could rp as coalition with my mates

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 2:53 pm
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

It would be nice if there was some sort of helpful organization on whitelist. Providing shelter, hospitality, and assistance at anytime. Doing routinely patrols around some parts of the map, trying to kick out crime in this cruel post apocalyptic world.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/09/2017 12:54 am
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member
Posted by: TheRagingLemon

It would be nice if there was some sort of helpful organization on whitelist. Providing shelter, hospitality, and assistance at anytime. Doing routinely patrols around some parts of the map, trying to kick out crime in this cruel post apocalyptic world.

wrong use of words there, wouldnt exactly use crime since a system of law doesnt exist in the post apoc world, but yeah i get you.

Last time whitelisted was up we had some intense factions, The NCR(New Chernaurus Republic), The INN(International News Network).

Lemme tell you a story 😀

NCR used to help people but was hated by everyone for the locations of their bases too close to towns and other homes which made people feel like they were being watched(which they were) and made then uneasy. The leader *cough* Doc *cough* became a public figure for hate among a lot of people and had the whitelisted lingered for longer and people played, there was gonna be a big war against them.

INN, was imo the best roleplaying team. They were these chill bunch of dudes that owned the altar radio station and broadcasted news and care packages on a radio frequency, one of their most famous news revolved around a cannibal lurking in the woods, and my character, Rawr, was the prime suspect. However, I wasn't and basically went on a rampage and shit happened. I still know who played the real cannibal and hes awesome 😀

I miss the whitelisted server, it was the bomb yo.

And usually this goes without asking but almost on every rp server there are a team of good guys that help others :p

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/09/2017 8:09 am
TheRagingLemon
(@theraginglemon)
Reputable Member Customer

I know... But, I really just want to take over a town... Not really own a big ass base. I want to make the new coalition feel as real as possible. Not by creating big bases just to stalk people... I do have to say, the INN's idea was really nice about owning the altar radio station and making frequent broadcasts and airdrops. That's pretty neat.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/09/2017 1:46 am
The Friendly HitMan :D
(@adazahunt)
Honorable Member

ok... I red them all and I just wanna say Hi lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/09/2017 11:02 am
Aronax
(@aronax)
Estimable Member Customer

heeeeyy, that's pretty good