Sad real story.

Notifications
Clear all

Sad real story.

Cup
 Cup
(@cup)
Reputable Member

Once there was a Friday, sun shined and I had 200 logs in my inventory and so I decided to start building something, thinking that I'll just make a small thing and that's it.

You got to this point on the Friday evening.

And so a new day began, sun was in the clouds and it was really early Saturday morning so I went and started cutting more logs and getting a little metal and so I built the building bigger and bigger and in Saturday evening the house was like two times the size what we made on Friday.

So I woke up to another morning on Sunday and started doing the same thing as Saturday, started getting logs and getting metal, a lot of it. Then I started building and building more and eventually on the Sunday evening you were a big boy already.  I was proud of you and I felt like I have made history with you.

So I joined this Monday day on the server to take a few more pictures of you, my beauty and my everything, but I saw you had left me, you had left the world of the block persons.  I hope that you are being treated like a King on the other side, dad will always love you, never forget that, I hope we will see on the other side in the future <3

I cri every time.

Topic starter Posted : 05/02/2018 12:29 pm
Share: