My friends and I es...

Notifications
Clear all

My friends and I escape the horrors of Mercanary Alpha

Gr4vity
(@gr4vity)

My friends and I were doing a routine raid near Zavod, and we find a relatively active base with wooden doors. Inside, we find some loot and a locked car with some plates and a generator. We decide to chill there for a while, with one of the guys on guard. I'm reorganizing my inventory, and the guy on watch says, "guy". Obviously, this is horrifying to hear because it means you might all die and loose your loot, so everyone is instantly on high alert. Prank, the guy on watch, identifies the person to look kind of like Mercanary Alpha, who we had run into a few times before. We run to try to identify the person, asking for them to surrender and tell us who they were. Eventually, I scope in on them with my Matamorez and take 2 shots to their head, (not KOS because they did'nt comply) and we go in to loot the corpse. We find some awesome loot- a stealy, a Heartbreaker, and another Matamorez. Then, in chat, Alpha says, "Grav, you have just made your own personal hell." I flip out, and tell my friends what happened. We beeline for the car in the base, and use the stealy to drive off. Keep in mind that we were near Zavod, and to be safe from Alpha we had to get to the Liberator. Across the entire map. We drive, completely freaking out and trying to lure Alpha, who was probably hunting us down, away from our position with Flare guns. Alpha teleports a few times, only to be run over. I try to offer him his stuff back, and other peace offerings. We reach the beach near the Lighthouse, and the car runs out of gas. We all run for the shore. Then Fusilaut shots ring out, and a few of us get hit. I turn around with my Mata and shoot and the attacker, killing them. Alpha says in chat, "Oh, Grav." We freak out further and dive for the shore, and finally swim into the safezone. When we get aboard, we tell some people about the adventure and a random dude starts playing "Hallelujah" through his microphone, going around the ship in "Rest" position, waving his head around.

Topic starter Posted : 22/10/2016 11:34 pm
big papa
(@cryptic_fusion)

Wanna hear a story about him i experienced on canada #2? (back when that was populated)

Me, my group, and a few others were mining at Big J to improve our bases, as we had just came up with a new honeycomb design. Right before we took out our pickaxes, we see 2 players on the ridge just opposite the quarry, and decide to go to them to see if they were hostile or not. Well, we get to them, and one of my group members tells them to drop everything. They don't comply, and we shoot them (no KOS since they didn't comply.) We were shocked to find many unobtainable modded guns (ones even you couldn't get at feasts) like the NTW, VSSK, ASH, Ect. We also found a LOT of charges. Turns out, one of those guys we killed was alpha, he tied back to me, (keep in mind there were about 7 people with us at this time) and he demands his stuff back, threataning to ban us. 2 on my friends started to run away, and Alpha pulls out a tank cannon and obliterates them. He then decides to shoot some others that ran off, and thats when i ran. He managed to kill everyone except me. He then tps to me and says he will ban me if i didn't drop everything i had of his. Well my potato internet at the time decided to be funny, and lagged me out, unable to rejoin. This gave him the image that i combat logged. A few of my friends were still in the server, and according to them, Alpha said: "FUCK YOU CRYPTIC IM GOING TO BAN YOU AS SOON AS YOU REJOIN"

I never got banned, and alpha eventually cooled down, still tho, i urge caution around him every day

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/12/2016 2:40 pm
Obi
 Obi
(@obi)
Eminent Member Customer

once he decided he'd pay 7 people just to fight them and he rekt us all 3 times...

what a beast...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/01/2017 8:40 am
Share: