Making your Unturne...

Notifications
Clear all

Making your Unturned Character in the Arma 3 Arsenal!

Fisher
(@fisher)

Hello community!
My name is Fisher Cinderfall and i wanted to announce that i´m starting a special offer just for this community! Did you ever wonder what your character would look like in Arma 3 ? Well now you don´t need to dream, you can ask me! Given that im a bit bored from time to time and don´t wanna spend 24/7 on the whitelist server to not get burned out, i decided to do something little for the people i play with. I offer to make YOUR Unturned Character real with the ARMA 3 Arsenal and around 50 mods added for gear! But first you need some infos about the needed requirements and contact information!

Requirements:

- Only fully geared characters!

- Screenshots from the front and back, with your preffered gun equipped.

- Whitelist Server characters have priority, due to them not changing their look every day.

Contact information:

-Tag me in Nylex´s discord! Here a example how: "@Fisher Cinderfall i have a commission for a ARMA 3 Character".

- Send me a DM! Please no spam and serious commissions.

Here are some examples on 2 already finished characters, Opti (Right) and mine (Left)

Don´t hessitate to ask me for it. This service is completely free and made for fun and against my boredom.

Sincerly, Fisher Cinderfall

Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2017 8:53 am
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

hahah this is awesome! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2017 1:32 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Just seems like no one is interested : (

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2017 2:11 am
Surprise655
(@surprise655)

I am interested, but I can do it myself since I do have Arma 3 😀 But I am curious what you come up with 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2017 2:06 am
Fisher
(@fisher)

Well i would need your character in unturned from different views, open your inventory and take screens of him because he can be rotated. Post em in here and i see what i can do : )

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2017 10:46 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

This looks Awsome

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 5:12 am
diggydoggy
(@diggydoggy)
Trusted Member Customer

Im interested in this game, but I have no idea how this works, I have dayZ so is arma 3 a expansion or a new game. I will get it just need to know. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 9:31 am
gsop
 gsop
(@gsop)
Trusted Member

Arma 3 is its own game. DayZ started as a mod for Arma 2, but now it is it's own game.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 12:45 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

and it's the worst damn 'game' to ever be released, I don't know how the devs of DayZ SA don't feel guilty making people pay money for their monstrosity of a creation lol.

Would highly recommend just buying ArmA 3 or ArmA 2 and playing the DayZ mod on there, way better and includes so much more content

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2017 5:21 pm
MrRawr
(@mrrawr)
Noble Member

I dont even see why DAYZ SA is known as granddaddy of survival zombie games when our very own unturned is the first one to be released ;D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2017 1:04 pm
Nylex reacted
Timothy
(@fleikez)
Estimable Member Customer

DayZ mod is the bomb, DayZ SA is a disgrace to people like me who have 1k hours on dayz mod...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 12:55 pm
PFQ and Nylex reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: Timothy Carmo

DayZ mod is the bomb, DayZ SA is a disgrace to people like me who have 1k hours on dayz mod...

Amen to that

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/07/2017 4:43 pm
Jelly
(@jelly)
Trusted Member Customer

Yep, SA is pretty fucking bad. They have a great example of how the game whould be, but lets just ignore that and scam everyone for some free money!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2017 1:41 am
Share: