Notifications
Clear all

The Rotten

Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

Greetings fellow Zombified survivors! Are you a fellow zombie survivor looking for a safe haven to settle down in your specialized location? Do you want to help mankind and Undead-kind to live among each other? Do you want to save what humanity is left within these cold undead bodies? Then join the Rotten! The zombies last hope in living among humanity as one! Joining the Rotten will not only provide us zombifed survivors a change to live a normal life but give us a chance to show humanity for what we truly are. We live by a code of ethics to make sure that no harm ever comes to a human being as we try to live in a peaceful sanctuary, trading with the occasional human and finding more zombifed survivors to help increase our population in many select nations. If you wish to join please copy this application and post it here after you read the different things you could do with the Rotten.

---=YourUsername's Application=---

Steam User (Optional):

Roleplay Name:

Proposed Position:

Reason for Position:

History with UnturnedRoleplay.com servers:

How long were you Roleplaying for?:

Is English your first language?:

- Skype Name:

Reason for joining:

Details on information:

Steam Name: Provide this if you wish to join our Steam Group called the Rotten. Of course it's optional.

Roleplay Name: This is a must-have thing as we will refer you as your selected Roleplay Name.

Proposed Position: This is what position you wish to have in the Rotten. Position are Walker (Civilians), Jockey (Scavengers), Hunter (Builders), Spitter (Shop Keepers), Tank (Guards), Bloater (Politician), Witch (Leaders of a Department), Charger (Sanctuary Leader)

Reason for Position: This step is only for all positions except for Walkers. This is to see if you are fit for the position.

History with UnturnedRoleplay.com servers: This is for me to see if I should allow you in. PLEASE be honest with this. I want honesty out of all members. Please includes things like bans from discord, servers and other things, or history with forums. I WILL check your activity to see if theres any lies in your application.

How long were you roleplaying for?: Just a curious question, nothing bad will happen if you say 'Just recently' or 'never'. I'm perfectly fine with those kinds of things and again, please be honest.

Is English your first language?: Just a question for me to know who I'm allowing you to join. It's okay if English is not your first language, as a matter of fact, it actually put you in a great deal of respect from me. BUT BE HONEST, because this goes to the next one.

Skype name: This is for me to see if you actually SPEAK a different language rather than english, if you said 'no' to is english your first langauge, then provide me with a skype name, just to make sure. If you said yes to this, then erase the skype name from your application.

Reason for Joining: Just to know a little bit about you, just curious. Of course you don't need to put something here.

QnA about Rotten:

Q1: Do the Rotten eat people?

A1: They do not. As the zombifed survivors are still humans only undead survivors. They still have humanity but their mental states have been drop severely. That doesn't mean that they don't infect people.

Q2: Why are the position in L4D2 style?

A2: CUZ I LOVE L4D!

Q3: Why would zombies want to live with humanity?

A3: Because it's a interesting idea?

Q4: OMGWALKINGDEADTVSHOWISRUINEDCUZGLENNDIEDSENNNNNNPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

A4: ... Yeah ... let me check my watch. Oh Yeah! It's about time for me to say "I don't give a fuck."

Q5: Half-Life 3? TF3? Portal 3?

A5: No. No. and YESSSSSSSS! YESSS!

Q6: Do I have to be a zombie?

A6: Yes.

Q7: What are you doing with your life?

A7: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Topic starter Posted : 21/03/2017 9:06 pm
Mrpony reacted
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

Roleplay Name:Andrew

Proposed Position:Tank

Reason for Position: I am good a CQC and i love combat plus it seems like its important

History with UnturnedRoleplay.com servers:I have played them for ever i have about 200 hours on the server and i led one of the biggest and most rich groups

How long were you Roleplaying for?: 280 hours

Is English your first language?: Yesh

- Skype Name:N/A sorry i use TS or Discrod

Reason for joining: I would love to join an organized group you are also an amazing writer and i think you will do well as a leader

I had a question. are we going to be running a sz for the rotten 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2017 1:34 pm
Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

@Mrpony: Thanks for the application, I'll get onto getting our own discord place to discuss things as soon as I get home from school today, and to answer your question, it depends if Nylex wants us to HAVE a Safe-Zone, as of right now I'm looking for a skyscraper to settle as a starting base to settle down in until we find a place to build the Rotten's Factory. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2017 2:15 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

@jesse thanks man. what map do we live on.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2017 2:56 pm
Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

@Mrpony Depends on which server you play on the most. Btw, I've added you to the lore of the Rotten, I hope you like it! Also? You don't mind if I made you in your past time a Mafia Member.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2017 3:00 pm
Mrpony
(@mrpony)

@jesse thank you and i play on cherno since of the cool mods  they added

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2017 3:03 pm
Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

@Mrpony You're welcome man. 🙂 Once I get a discord server up, I'll post it here.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2017 3:04 pm
Black jack
(@black-jack)

Steam User (Optional):Black jack

Roleplay Name:Jack

Proposed Position:Builder

Reason for Position: I am very good at building

History with UnturnedRoleplay.com servers:i joined my first Rp server in 2015 At first my friend guided me to role play then I start to play rp

How long were you Roleplaying for? :2 years

Is English your first language?:yep

- Skype Name: aris.richard1

Reason for joining: I would love to join an organized group because I need hope and member I would love to join the clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2017 6:35 pm
Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

Good news! The Rotten's Discord server is up!

https://discord.gg/VtUQm8r

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2017 8:18 pm
Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

Hey guys... I apologize for not being on for almost a week, it's just life hasn't been that great. I was in the hospital for three days when my Appendix grew the size of a beach ball and needed to come out immediately, then I had to go to the dentist to get my teeth fixed, causing my mouth to actually be in so much pain that I cant even talk, and if that wasn't a kicker in the balls enough, my mother brought me a hospital paper with this saying.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah CANCER Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah  Blah Estimated death: 3/26/2017. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.

So just this morning, I was holding my mother's hand and her last words were.... "Make me Proud."

I'm feeling so horrible that I don't even feel like roleplaying, chatting or even play any fucking video games. If you were wondering where I was, this is why.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2017 2:28 pm
Jesse Deadeye
(@jesse-rotten-deadeye)
Eminent Member Customer

Hey guys I'm better now, I still feel like shit but it's better than nothing.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/04/2017 8:27 pm
Share: