Notifications
Clear all

Rising Pride

R3dsorialPeak17
(@r3dsorialpeak17)
Eminent Member

Hello I am the Co-leader of a multi server unturned clan named Rising Pride.  We currently have around 24 members from all different regions of the world.  We work together as a team to beat the enemy and rise to the top.  We are currently lacking (active)members and we are looking to accept players into our group.

Requirements: 

Must have a microphone

Must have atleast 300 hours in the game(and or be decent at pvp)

Must be over 13 or atleast sound older than 9

Must be willing to work up in the clan to become a fully trusted and loyal member

If you are interested in setting up an interview just leave a comment on this thread saying you're interested.

BACKGROUND INFO:

We started around 2013 playing on a heavily modded pvp server named "Jays Pvp", we quickly and swiftly rose to the top before it was shut down later that year.  After that we basically stopped playing unturned as a whole rarely jumping on just to see some cool updates... until now. We are back, and back stronger than ever.  Now mostly playing on Nylex's Cherno or Russia roleplay servers we have built one of the biggest bases in the history of the server, so big that it crashed everyone when un-rendering it.  That base is now destroyed by players using admin spawned in weapons but we still have our outposts...

~Leader- R3dsquirell

~CoLeader- TonsorialPeak17

~HeadMod- Jack The Killer

~Mod- BactaC4T

~Mod- Carter(Messiah)

Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2017 1:36 am
CRLO
 CRLO
(@crlo)

I am 14 years old and I have 800 unturned hours

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111236191/

ReplyQuote