Notifications
Clear all

Zkittles PD app

Druggy
(@druggy)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): NA

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I'm confident that I'm the right fit for the police recruit position. My self-awareness and knowledge of the laws make me a perfect candidate. This server has become my favorite, and I don't play any others. I have friends like Paxle_ and JDM in the PD, and I'd love to contribute to the community by fighting crime and helping people. And even doing little things like being kind to others is also something I'm passionate about, while following in PP Sniper's footsteps. I run a mechanic shop and am a peaceful guy. my perfectionism can sometimes be a problem. I've had the pleasure of meeting some wonderful people on this server, and my love for the PD has only grown stronger. It would be an honor to be a part of this group and serve the community alongside all of you. Looking forward to seeing you all soon

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): about a year I used to play on my olders brother computer awhile ago and have started back up on this server around 2-3 weeks ago so roughly I have around a year of experience

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198299967093/

PS I actually have around 315 hours it just says that I have 297 you can dm me for more info on that Zion#9657

This topic was modified 12 months ago by Druggy
Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2023 1:12 am
LarryLawton
(@larry)

Refreshing to first page.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2023 4:09 pm
Druggy reacted
Delilah
(@delilah)
Reputable Member

Accepted

DM me at Delilah#4446 for interview invite

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2023 11:37 pm
Druggy
(@druggy)

@delilah Thank you so much for this opportunity!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2023 11:39 pm
Share: