Notifications
Clear all

Xilac's PD reapply

Xilac.
(@xilac-2)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe, GMT+0 United Kingdom

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I was PD day two of LifeRPs release I have half a years experience, in my 6 month break I admit I did do illegal stuff and switched sides a lot following Zahn around like a lost sheep. But during my recent removal I was inactive and I agree with the decision which was made, I was busy with exams and had not time for the server. However, now I have a handful of exams left and can afford to hop on the server everyday or close to every other day. I have two weeks left of school In which over the summer break I can hop on everyday no expense. 
I have 1.8K hours giving me a breakdown of how the game works and PvP experience.
I can make quick judgements and take control of situations when a leader is absent and can adapt quickly to scenarios with my for mentioned day two experience. 
How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Day one of release to public, coming up shy a few months of a year now. and have atleast 1K hours into the LifeRP server.
Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198970288027  

PS - I can't request to join the group since I was kicked 🙂

Topic starter Posted : 10/05/2021 10:38 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Accepted for a interview, Though if accepted as a full cop and you become inactive again, I will personally blacklist you from PD. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2021 10:43 pm
Share: