Notifications
Clear all

Xilac's PD App

Xilac.
(@xilac-2)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I've been PD roughly 3 times before, I'm decent at PvP, I'm not retarded, I'm a swag staff member. But nah in all seriousness running gangs hub is cool and all but it gets boring, I know Fadeless was also PD when running gangs hub so in theory it would only get in my way when doing shipments since I'd have to drive however I could alert PD before hand on the route etc. I'm better at PvP then the average lifeRP member, and in fair 1v1s I've not lost against any of the problematic gang members. I know the rules well, been assisting PD with sits, hostage sits and even being a personal medic to them during PvP healing them and assisting them in PvP when I was initiated upon for helping them. Laws are easy to understand and I'm sure I'll quickly understand how to work the discord etc. Also if I get accepted I'd immediately disband my official gang, not disbanding it before hand since if I don't get accepted I'd have to make it again and you know all the shit.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Since it came out dawg, day one, did take a one year break which was to do with college, just recently came back like 2-3 months ago.

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198970288027

Request to join this steam group
I can't request since I was kicked ages ago, you'd have to invite me <3

Admins & high ranking Police members will review applications and accept ones they take an interest in. Good luck!

Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2022 4:15 pm
Jaxzy
(@jaxzy)
Estimable Member

+ rep. i like xilac a cool guy and fit for pd if hes willing to give the gang hubs to someone else.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2022 12:10 am
Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

Accepted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2022 3:50 pm
Share: