Notifications
Clear all

Wxvy Police app

Easton
(@easton-2)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I am fit for PD because I have been PD three times before. I know the city's rules. PD always needs help during fights and civilians cant help them because it is Fail RP. I am above average at PVP. I want everyone in the city to be safe from crime. I want to help PD show what it is truly meant to be. I also can learn all the things PD cant do and can do. I'm a good learner and can learn things quickly. I've also been PD in different roleplay servers. I am a strategic thinker. I can help with hostage sits, Robberies, ETC. I can out-think the Criminal. I am also good under pressure.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Over a Year 600 plus hours

Link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199161449277/

Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2022 7:26 pm
ghostdog
(@ghostdog)
Trusted Member

-REP bud legit copy and pasted cloudz application you haven't been PD 3 times and youre 12

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2022 7:50 pm
Phan
 Phan
(@phan-2)
Eminent Member

-REP Literally copy and pasted cloudz app you've never been pd and you just turned 12 in march 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2022 8:05 pm
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

Denied 

copied someone else’s application.

lied about being pd

hours aren’t public.

Not above average at pvp.

Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks with a serious application.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/07/2022 12:22 am
Phan reacted
Share: