Notifications
Clear all

wee_001 PD Application

Sheesh
(@sheesh)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe GMT

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I would be really suited for the pd role since i have great leadership skills, i am strategic, smart, great with calming down players, friendly, fast learner, respected and great at what i'm doing. I would really love this job as pd since sometimes there is not that many police officers on when i am online at like 2-3 am. I would put all my dedication as a pd to help the server and the members that have problems with kosers or robberies. I hope that you staff and other police officers will take my application in consideration and welcome me in the team with opened arms.
Btw if i will get accepted would i be able to get a invite in the PD steam group since i don't have steam lvl and it won't let me request to join.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 2-3 weeks

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199059313165/

I respect all pd that are on this server with the staff 😊 

Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2021 6:51 pm
Sheesh
(@sheesh)

This will take a long time, but i think is worth a good shot 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2021 7:04 pm
zebu
 zebu
(@zebu)
Trusted Member

I have chatted with him a bit over discord and he seems like a pretty good candidate. I was going to try and do some pvp with him to see his skill but I haven't gotten to do it yet. He seems nice and a good worker. I havent seen or heard of him ingame but we are in different timezones so I will give benefit of the doubt.

+1 rep 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2021 4:08 pm
Sheesh reacted
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

+1 rep pretty nice guy looks like he put alot of Effort into this app if i could i would accept this 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2021 4:54 pm
Sheesh reacted
PP sniper
(@ppsniper)
Estimable Member

Nice application, I'd like you to add me on discord to discuss the details there. PP#1000 , add me. This doesn't make this a yes or a no, once on discord I will have to ask you few more questions.

-PP Sniper

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/03/2021 7:02 pm
Share: