Notifications
Clear all

Watcher/Police Application

Watcher
(@watcher)
New Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

The reason I'm applying for this faction is due to my long history with LEO (Law Enforcement Officer Roleplay) on SAMP and GTA 5 on hardcore roleplay servers, achieving different positions from Detective, SWAT Operator to Staff Officer (High Rank) - Deputy Chief of Police. I consider that my experience in such a field could be an asset to this faction by bringing a new perspective in LEO Roleplay and also I believe that I can assist the management in improving the efficiency of the current members. Even though I'm still a "noob" on the server and I still have to learn the 'server's behaviour', I believe that my skills and knowledge will make me a competent candidate for this position.

The second reason for applying here is because I want to try something new, observe a different perspective from GTA and see how people roleplay. As a short biography, I'm a team-player, calm, have initiative almost all the time. 

If you have questions about my experience or about my person, let me know.

Thank you for your time.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Just Started

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053192829/

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2021 4:09 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Accepted for interview, add me at ezekiel#4118 for a invite to the PD discord.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/05/2021 4:19 am
Share: