Notifications
Clear all

W1NTER´s PD app

W1NTER
(@w1nter)

1. my region is (europe) 👍                                                                                                                                                                         2. the reason that i am suited for pd role is beause i am good at pvp i now the police rules and i am pretty active on the server and i have played many rp servers and been PD                                                                                                                                                        3. about 180-200 hours on the server 😀                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                4. Steamin yhteisö :: W1NTER (steamcommunity.com)

Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2023 3:52 pm
Laze
 Laze
(@laze)

Denied

You simply do not have enough hours, as you are going to need at least 300. Also just for the next time, remember to unprivate your steam profile, and follow the format as the application is kinda all over the place. 

Feel free to re-apply once you meet all the requirements.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/09/2023 4:38 pm
Share: