Unit5011's (Adam Fast) PD/EMS Application

Unit5011
(@unit5011)
New Member Customer

Multipurpose Application
What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):
North America
Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:
I feel that my tailored life experiences of six years involvement with LE agencies allows me a more intimate understanding of the purpose of a LE agency within the confines of this RP server. I have lead my subordinates in squad fireteam tactical drills and am knowledgeable in combat medicine. The chain of command and span of control systems allow for better coordination of officer tactics and patrols. I believe I can help support the police with my organizational skills and field another patrol officer when in-game.
(Yes I'm aware that EMS doesn't currently operate, I'm just putting this in there for when it does.)
Why do you feel like you are suited for the EMS Role?:
My studies, licenses and certifications of an Emergency Medical Technician definitively provide the EMS team, (when they return) a solid baseline to filter and improve the quality of those who join it in the future. Emergency medicine is my passion nearly as much as firefighting. I can assist in organizing the EMS teams.
How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): four months total after a break near the beginning of the this year.
Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055527254/

Topic starter Posted : 20/08/2021 8:02 am
Topic Tags
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Accepted for interview, Contact me at ezekiel#4118 for more information.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2021 5:29 am
Share: