Notifications
Clear all

Twisted pd application give me another chance please

spencertribe4
(@spencertribe4)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Australia

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: Listen i know ive been a dick in the past and toxic but just give me another shot, please. I feel I am suited for PD as I've been PD before and didn't get struck I also believe I did good in sits like even in pd training I got extra credits for doing good. I also think outside the box in sits which pays off in my experience. I've also done plenty of heists and hostages so i know what the criminals will be thinking when they do run-outs and stuff. I also believe im decent at pvp and will be able to help out alot. I also like helping new people and protecting them from getting robbed and i also do refund civs that have had rough times or just started and lost something due to not knowing a rule. Thanks for reading i hope to see PD again and have fun with friends. I beg just let me be PD again.

Link to your steam profile:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198360146911/

Please give me one more chance I'm a changed man I promise Im different now

Topic starter Posted : 07/07/2023 7:38 am
Crew KILLER9881
(@crew-killer9881)
Eminent Member

bro i thinks he needs another chance he keep reposting which is telling us that he want to be in it also show that hes been on the sever for a long while +1000

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2023 7:45 am
PP sniper
(@ppsniper)
Estimable Member

Accepted

DM monteh on Discord for interview

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/07/2023 3:48 pm
Share: