Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] TriX/CerberusTrinity PD Application

CerberusTrinity
(@cerberustrinity)

Hi! My name is TriX/CerberusTrinity (either one works). I'm a returning LifeRP player after a year of a break. After losing basically everything I had, I thought I should join the PD because of the new experience I have gained since I had quit which will help quite a bit in the PD. I live in North America, Pacific Time Zone. The main reason why I feel like I can be of use to the PD is because I study criminal and civil law for the law class at my school, which is extremely useful as a police officer because bringing these skills from your daily life and putting them to use in a literal game allows you to show proficiency in determining the charges of people and whether certain things are evidence or not as opposed to other police having to look up things or possibly even just winging it (I don't think this has happened, though). I have been playing LifeRP for about a few months, excluding my year break. I hope very much that you will accept me into the Police Department.

A link to my steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198286551942/

Best of luck,
             -TriX#7064

Topic starter Posted : 03/11/2021 3:08 am
sap
 sap
(@sap)
Estimable Member

Accepted Contact treesahp#0281 on discord for your interview.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2021 9:17 am
CerberusTrinity
(@cerberustrinity)

@sap Alright, I'll be able to do it sometime on Friday or so... I'll contact you like you said.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/11/2021 3:06 am
Share: