Notifications
Clear all

Tango0ps' Police Force Application.

Tango0ps
(@tango0ps)

What is your region?
My region is North America (Canada)

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?
I feel as if I am suited for the police role because I have experience roleplaying as Law Enforcement on other Unturned RP servers, and I have experience with this Servers department too. (I was discharged for inactivity when my Computer lit on fire and had to be fixed). I am a great team worker, should be familiar with most of the weapons already, and have training too. I am also a Multi-Accented Individual (Belarusian and a Candian/American Accent) which means if an undercover operation is ever needed then I am the one to choose. I'm also very good at PVP as I've been training on the Unturnov Server, so if there is ever someone KOS'ing or a war between two groups I should be able to take some of them down quickly and effectively while assisting my fellow officers. I also have intelligence on a Cartel within the server that's pretty powerful.

I played for a few months on the server before my PC lit on fire, then I quit for a bit, I went back onto the server and resumed playing. I quit for a longer period of time because my computer had troubles again, but I now have a new one and I've been playing for about a month now.

Link to my steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198888928334/

I have tried to request to join the steam group but I cannot because I was kicked for my inactivity in the past. I am ready to request again at moments notice.

Thank you for your consideration. I hope to resume my work enforcing the law once again. I am content with any decisions made on my application and hope that if I do not get accepted this time I can work to be even better to apply again later. Again, Thank you for considering my application. 

This topic was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Tango0ps
Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2020 6:15 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Great application! This doesn’t mean you’re outright accepted into the PD, further questioning in a voice chat will be required to determine if you are qualified to join the PD.

_CRYING EMOJI_#4450 or discord.gg/nylex (please don’t send me a friend request tho tyty)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/12/2020 5:08 am
Share: