Notifications
Clear all

Syd's Police app

T1OIX
(@t1oix)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe Gmt+4

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel Im suited for the police role because I am Very experienced in PVP at close quarters,medium,long range aswell  i can Handle any type of fire arm  I also have Previous  Police Experience as  Swat Trainer. I know the basic Stuff already  I will try to follow Any commands ill be handed out No matter what consequenses it will lead to. I am a Loner and a team player i  can  work solo and with a parthner, I got Great communication skills and will make Good and understandable Call outs I will tend to not make any stupid actions  that will affect my time and   experience in  the police i will tend to  follow any orders i get  and not do anything that can lead to fatal consequenses. Im also not biased  No matter who it is i will always follow the protocol and the orders im given no matter who i arrested/neutralised regardless if its my friend or not, i will  make sure to  not break any rules. i will tend to  help out my team mates ill be working with  regardless the situation. as ive mentioned that im decently good at PVP  i will always try my best to neutrolise any Hostile suspects. As for Higher  rank needed situations such as a hostage take over ill try my best to help out anyway i can such as Blocking the roads, calling out their locations and stalling to get enough time for My team mates to come and help out just incase im being overwhelmed/downed. Everyday i can get on for about 5-7 hours max and on school days 4-6 hours. I work pretty nicely under High Pressure Situations and will try to take controll if anything. 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): A year or so, but in general in unturned i got 1,5k hours.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090193055

Request to join this steam group: i have requested to join this steam group.

Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2021 11:01 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Accepted for Interview.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2021 12:37 pm
Share: