Notifications
Clear all

stinkys pd Re-application

Cole
 Cole
(@cole-6)
Eminent Member

What is your region? North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel I am suited for the pd role because I've been pd once before but i feel i didn't reach my full capability of officer 1 and up.(we don't talk about the test) I feel i am fairly good at pvp and have improved drastically from when i was last pd. I feel i am suited for this role because I know what its like to be pd and im not going in with 0 experience this time and i feel i could be a good helping hand in bank heist's considering the past few heists my team have done were successful because of lack of pd. I have good communications during pvp sits (can be bad at some points because sometimes i cant focus) I feel i had a good connection within pd other than a few. I have loads of hours on other fps games and third person shooters. I feel i am good at enforcing law and i can follow instruction when given, I also don't let little things slide such as the littlest bolo for evading. I enjoy helping the community in any way i can, I help people when they get robbed in given circumstances such as counter robbing (Im aware 2 wrongs dont make a right but i dont let robbing new people slide). Thank u you for looking at my application-sticky

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Im still fairly "new" to the server but ive been playing since may 2023 to now and putting about 850 hours into the server.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199093732181/

Request to join, im already in it

Topic starter Posted : 22/08/2023 1:03 am
Cole
 Cole
(@cole-6)
Eminent Member

@ponko

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2023 6:21 pm
Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member