Notifications
Clear all

Stevechoochoo's PD Application

Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Malta (CET Time Zone)

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel that I am suited for the police role because I have been in situations were I had to control because no cops were on and I have also helped out people when they were getting robbed. I have also read the rules multiple times so I know what laws have to be followed and also what consequences come when one of the laws are broken. I have seen police in many different situations and I have also seen how police act and handle different situations. I am good at pvp. If I was to be accepted as a police officer I will be able to fulfill my responsibility as a police officer and I will be able to help citizens better and ensure their safety.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 250 hours

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253695544/

P.S My discord is Rias Gremory Op#1717. If more information is needed just dm me on discord I am usually active. I am 15.

Thank you for your time and have a good day.

Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2021 10:30 am
Sa6koBG
(@sa6kobg)
Trusted Member

When I commented on your application I didn't say apply after 3 days I said a week. From now on your applications will be denied even if you send any for not following a simple "order". 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2021 1:40 pm
Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

@sa6kobg My bad, I thought you meant this week. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/03/2021 7:28 pm
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

@sa6kobg I know I probably shouldn’t get involved, but I think you should give Steve a second chance he is very nice ingame and helps new people out all the time he is also very fun and does indeed help me when I need help in a police situation.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2021 1:29 pm
Share: