Clear all

slope's PD APPLICATION

Slope
(@slope)
Reputable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):

Europe.

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

i feel like im suited for the police role as i know the rules of PD and i feel like i could be a vaulued member of PD and i could help lower crime rates within life RP, i feel like i could make friends with alot of the PD in life RP helping fight crime with them.

I have been practicing in different servers the way of pd, I have been PD in many different servers and I know the basic rules, I feel like I'd be a great addition to pd and I will help decrease the servers crime rate as much as possible in life rp. I believe after training I could be a valued pd member and hopefully liked by many, while being kind I will also be strict on the crimes people commit therefore decreasing the crime in the server teaching people not to do that crime again, they commit the crime they go behind bars, simple. I'm heading to my third month of being on the server in the next few days. I have a few friends and a few people I'm chill with in the pd so we could work side by side abolishing crime in Life rp, I feel like I have become pretty known in the server and I have made a lot of friends I can also  can keep an eye out for reoffenders when they attempt to repeatedly commit the same crime helping innocent people. I'm ready to complete bolo's create them and do what I can to stop all crime.

I'm personally trying to get into PD to start a new adventure in life RP and have different kinds of fun with new people. I'm in on the basics and I know everything I need to do to get into PD

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 

300 hours

Link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121968998

Topic starter Posted : 23/10/2022 12:09 am
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

DENIED 

BLACKLISTED

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2022 9:49 am
Share: