Notifications
Clear all

sacredauras pd app

SacredAuras
(@sacredauras)
Trusted Member
What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I am suitable for PD as I am pretty good at PVP and can dedicate a lot of activity to the LifeRP server and therefore PD. I enjoy helping new players to the server and I want to help prevent players fearing of being robbed every few minutes. After my time as a criminal, making drugs for money, doing robberies, heists, hostage sits and so on; I want to try something else, being PD. I want to help deal with these situations as PD by contributing my activity towards it. I want to inform players to conceal valuables such as firearms to prevent being robbed of them. I can remain calm and composed in desperate or unfavourable situations and carry out the necessary actions. And personally, I think that I would enjoy doing PD's duties enforcing the law, fighting hostage sits and heists, etc.
How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): The first time I played the server was about a year ago add or take, I have 662 hours on Unturned.
Link to your steam profile:     https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121962734/

I've sent the request to the steam group.

Topic starter Posted : 06/09/2023 8:51 pm
Fintan
(@fintan)
Trusted Member

Accepted please dm Fintan69 on discord 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2023 8:39 pm
Share: