Notifications
Clear all

Robin Andersson | Police Department Application

RezRoz
(@rezroz)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc)

Im from Central Europé and currently living in Central Sweden. As its in Central Europé is my timezone "Central Europé Summer Timezone". And its 1 hour befor the United Kingdom timezone.

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?

Alright, so my name is Robin Andersson. I do belive that poisition as a Police Department Officer could suit me and the public with more security. But i do am aware of that one officer dosnt make any big Changes. Well some people might Think i would be useless then, im not needed. And that might be true but i do got some great experince and knowledge. The law will never be followed by everyone, and i belive everyone is aware of it. But serving the Law could lead to support the Community alot. It might sound basic but it's some very good information to know. As my Point is that im intrested to use my knowledge and experince by the Law for Community supporting and protection. I do know that being a officer is not simple, you do get alot of hate, and you do get alot of love at the same time. So why shall i suit this position? Well the mainly reason is simple, i never let my order or commander down. I do not run beacus im out of ammo. As im ready to use my Life to save someones else Life. Well this might find dump as it's a game, but a person who worked hard on the game with good Money, dosnt wanna lose it. And instead of this person lose months of work, all i lose is the time. I know it's roleplaying too, so saving hes "Life" is pritty mutch saving hes loot. As this is not Real Life but its still roleplaying. The person who will read this application possible have more knowledge then me, but knowledge can be learnt easy, it can be found to in the deepest crimes and the deepest law. My Point is that im ready to help someone to survive and keep thier loot.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly)

Around a week, but ive got Law Enforcement experince in other Servers.

Link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficerRobinAnderssons/

Contact Me

I know this Point is not on the application format, but the reader or someone else wanna Contact me, you can find me on dicscord.

Robin Anderssons#0722

Topic starter Posted : 20/08/2020 3:49 pm
Topic Tags
Share: