Clear all

RezRoz’s Police Entry Application

RezRoz
(@rezroz)
Eminent Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc):

Central Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

Well I do have a lot of effective reasons and experience why I am suited for the police work for this Department. As I'm playing a lot of FiveM in my freetime, it gives me a whole new perspective on how I could produce my experience for Unturned. As i've been playing Unturned for almost 3 years now, i've learned a lot of common sense and tactics as a both Law Enforcement and criminal activity. Well i could tell you some examples of some very productive experiences i do have, i great example is a robbery. Instead of using the weapons lawfully and deadly, we could use our communications very easily, for example. If i’m a yard away from a robbery i shall not just run up and scream, “Hands up” or “Get on the ground”. It's extremely important to keep myself and the suspect calm, and start communicating instead of forcing deadly force. Some other good examples why I'm perfectly suited for this Department is actually my communications, both to other officers about suspect identity, vehicle chases but to communicating to other people who aren't enforcing the law. Well i would actually too like to tell you who i am as a person to make it safer and more reasonable to test me out. So my nickname is “RezRoz” and my real name is “Robin”. I do live in central sweden and my accent is “sadly” very Swedish. It’s possible to hear me, but sometimes mistakes are done, but they are extremely often figured out and fixed. I'm a person who loves to laugh with other people, meet new people and just be social both on Discord and on the server. I'm not the person who just takes someone in and then just let them stay there, I'm extremely often staying and speaking to the suspect, because it’s extremely important to have a good relationship with people outside the law enforcement.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):

Around 26 hours.

Link to your steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/RezRoz/

Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2021 1:41 pm
Sa6koBG
(@sa6kobg)
Trusted Member

Your application is really good, I also like how you centered all the things. Dm me on discord for further interviews and information Sa6koBG#8860

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/03/2021 4:26 pm
Share: