Notifications
Clear all

Retro88’s pd application (And Reasons For Robert)

Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America 

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I am suited for this role because I feel like with this role I can ensure safety upon the life rp Community, I want to decrease the amount of crime and criminal activities, I always want to help other pd with shootouts, robberies etc. and if I am given this role I will ensure safety of the life rp Community, I have good movement and good pvp skills. I know I have done bannable and illegal acts when I was a pd and I regret from this day on what I did I hope I can be forgiven. I would like to deeply apologize for my previous actions 
 If I am given this role I will make sure I make the life rp Community safer so everyone can have an enjoyable and fun experience.

Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2021 5:08 pm
Topic Tags
Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

Reasons for Robert: since you asked “give me a good reason why should I consider your pd app after the last time you were pd” I would like to give you some reasons below

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2021 5:10 pm
Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

Reason 1: You should consider my pd application because I know its very hard to trust me at this time because in the past i was a corrupt cop, everyday i think about what i did and it was wrong of me to do i shouldnt have ever done it, if you give me another chance i can show you i have changed from the past im very sorry

reason 2: A lot of good pd have been quiting and or getting fired I think it would be good if another man was on the force.

reason 3: I love helping the community I love hearing the word “thank you” or “thanks” it makes my heart feel really nice and warm 

last reason: in my time zone when it is 8:00 or 9:00 barely to none cops are on and I see air of robberies and I would like to change that

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2021 5:17 pm
Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

Oh I’m sorry I forgot the rest of the format here: 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Six months

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122173842/

Request to join: URP Police Department

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2021 5:21 pm
Taunting
(@taunting-2)
Trusted Member

I'm gonna deny this as you went onto a alt then robbed as a member of the pd

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2021 1:48 am
Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member