Notifications
Clear all

Retro88' Pd Application

Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:I feel like i am suited for this role because I feel like i can help out the community more with this role, I want Ensure  players can have a enjoyable time on the life urp, I want to decrease the amount of crime and criminal activities, i always want to help out the pd with things like robberys and or shootouts, I am pretty good at pvp and movement. If i am given this role i will make sure players will feel safe and protected on the server.  I know i have done bad things as a pd beforehand and a bannable offense to Taunting And i would like to deeply apologize for my actions i hope i can be forgiven. i will try my best to make sure the life rp community can have a fun and enjoyable experience.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): Six months

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122173842/

Request to join This steam group: URP Police Department 

Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2021 12:32 am
Topic Tags
Officer Flanker
(@minorcollin)
Active Member Customer

Rep+ pretty chill with people and nice to everyone that i have seen

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2021 12:34 am
Mad-Dog
(@mad-dog-aka-the-real-one)
Eminent Member

Rep+ nicest person i know

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2021 12:41 am
Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

@messilover812gmail-com this is false I did not try to rob you I was making alcohol for my night club please don’t lie in my application 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2021 5:49 am
Retro
(@retromink)
Trusted Member

@messilover812gmail-com That was bandito and his group? And please stop replying I’m waiting for a higher up to Deny or accept me 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2021 3:24 pm
Share: