Notifications
Clear all

Re-apply for the Police Department (nice_guy's application UPDATED)

nice guy
(@nice)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe.

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I've been an officer for many months in different games (GTA gmod and more) and I thought that I was ready to join the PD when I joined I made so many good things for the community at the life RP but I didn't have enough skills to be in the PD so now after 4 months of trying my best to be a part of it again by playing RP and PVP or more. I made a lot of mistakes at the PD and these mistakes won't happen again. When I was an officer, I helped so many players at the life RP. I've joined this team just to help people,  also you can see at the arrest logs that I haven't done a single crime this means that I'm a legal civilian of the life RP and I know how the PD works because I was a recruit ( My application got denied for not having enough hours, I had like 210 or 200 hours I cant remember, so after playing every day and overnight until 2 or 3 am with gfuel I reached 300 hours on unturned and since is Christmas which means no school, I will be active enough in life RP )

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 3-4 months

Link to your steam profile:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199059808664/

Topic starter Posted : 23/12/2021 3:02 pm
Noogle reacted
Colourinq
(@colourinq)
Eminent Member

Accepted, message Colourinq#8930 on Discord for more information.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/12/2021 6:58 pm
Noogle reacted
Share: