Notifications
Clear all

rays pd app

bob
 bob
(@bob-11)
Eminent Member

what is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): im from the uk so bst as of now

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: i have played fro 9 months im good at pvp i understad all rules and llaws as its come with time i am liked by many pd such as j master jurede and stinky i am on most of the time and i think it would be cool to enforce the life rp rules i am 14 as requred and i personaly belive i can help pd a lot as i will traxck and search for ppl witho bolo help all civvies when they are robbed or something agint the lawi have put in previous apps but now i truly feel i understand all the pd rules and all the laws and most imprisonment times fines and bails associated with the crimes

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 9 months and 1232 hours in the actual life rp server

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198879575493/

Request to join this steam group

i have already requested to join i hope i get the position and thanks

i honestly hope i get it this time as i just would love to honestly be pd on the server

Topic starter Posted : 29/08/2023 2:18 am
Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member

Accepted Dm Ponko3315 for interview 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2023 1:01 pm
Share: