Notifications
Clear all

Raven's EMS Application

CaptainRaven
(@cap)

I'd like to join yhe EMS.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the EMS Role?: I was previously one of your EMS players before it was removed. During the many times i was on I have saved many lives including some of your officers like chief who staved off a mall attack. Ever time i have a call I dropped what i was doing and ran as fast as I could to save people. Apollo06 and many others around 5 GMT can vouch for me. Was denied Police so figured i could do helping the server another way. Still have my gear from EMS, if i need to remove message me or contact me via ingame or steam and i will remove the items asap.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 2 Weeks now

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thecaptainraven/

Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2020 12:01 am
CaptainRaven
(@cap)

I have cancelled my Police application in favor of this one, hopefully that helps with the process.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/07/2020 3:25 am
CaptainRaven
(@cap)

I'd like to join the EMS.

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America: GMT Time

Why do you feel like you are suited for the EMS Role?: I was previously one of your EMS players before it was removed. During the many times i was on I have saved many lives including some of your officers like chief who staved off a mall attack. Ever time i have a call I dropped what i was doing and ran as fast as I could to save people. Toaster andCheryDuck andmany others around 5 GMT can vouch for me. Was denied Police so figured i could do helping the server another way. Still have my gear from EMS, if i need to remove message me or contact me via ingame or steam and i will remove the items asap.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 1 Month now

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/thecaptainraven/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/07/2020 3:45 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

We can have a little chat about on the discord server about you joining the EMS. Discord.gg/Nylex if you haven't joined the discord server already.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2020 4:34 am
Share: