Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] RANGO PD RE APPLY

SKELE aka rango aka danny
(@rango-2)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): I play in North America 

Why do you feel like you are suited for the PD Role?: Why do I feel like I am suited for the PD role, most people would say they want to have more fun on the server or they are just getting bored of doing the same things over and over again. I used to agree with these things until I actually found out why I really wanted to become PD. Some of the reasons I want to become PD are to help new players, I want to help add people to the police staff so that players don’t have to worry about crime getting committed when no PD are on the server, and finally I want to become PD because I want to protect the server so that more people have a better time on the server meaning more people will join the server                                              

First I want to help new players understand the rules so that they don’t get banned making it easier on the admins. A lot of new players when starting out tend to break rules without even knowing, I have been guilty to doing so aswell. 

Next, A lot of people complain that there’s no PD on, and I would like to try to minimize the complaints because I play the server quite often and I also do experience playing when there is no PD on, and at some times it can get crazy with players blowing up cars, KOS, etc.

Lastly, I think that the server has a lot of players already, but they say 2 apples are better than one. My point is why not have more players to drive in business and to keep the server fresh with new players and even the older players having new experiences with the newer players. 

In conclusion, I think that I should become PD to Increase the safety in the server, make the server more unique and fun for new players, and finally make sure that there is PD on when players need PD.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I have been playing LifeRP for around 2 YEARS with a couple of breaks here and there. I play an average of 2-3 hours a day and play around 5 days a week.

Link to your steam profile:     https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079885076/

Topic starter Posted : 28/11/2022 10:16 pm
Artemis37
(@artemis37)
Estimable Member Customer

DENIED 

COOKIES UPDATED PD APPLICATION – Apply for Police/EMS – Unturned Roleplay Forum

Coping this application word for word will not get you accepted into pd write your OWN  pd application and re-apply

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/11/2022 10:31 pm
Share: