Notifications
Clear all

Pulsd(Adolf) PD application

Pulsd
(@pulsd)
Trusted Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): southwest Asia, Dubai.

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I want to help the robbed and remove the crime, I have been helping people for the last week and I think the police role would be really good for a person like me. I have noticed that there is a lot of crime in the city and I want to bring justice back to this server. As well as that I have noticed a lot of robberies at times when there are no PD on, but I am on the server all the time and when I am on there are the most robberies going on, plus I have a good source of information where I can find criminals such as robbers and murderers. I've also had previous experience in police as an Inspector on an unturned server that currently has 1 bot playing 24/7. I really want to ensure that no criminal activity is left on this server.  I am 14 years old and am higher than average at long range pvp such as rifles, snipers, bb guns etc, I am also very competent and know how to deal with most situations. Finally, I want to re apply to PD because my past experience was not so great and I want to retry being a Police Officer.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): roughly a year (Since October 5th or something)

Link to your steam profile:     https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199005436974/

Topic starter Posted : 01/10/2022 9:49 am
Share: