Notifications
Clear all

Pug Thugs PD application

Pug_Thug01
(@pug_thug01)
Active Member Customer

I live on the East Coast US, I can be active most days right after school (around 3:30 my time). I would like to be PD again because crime is getting boring, I have been a police officer on the Life RP server several months ago however the way the PD was run made it far less fun to be an officer, however, now I am realizing that crime is very boring and repetitive, make a printer, do some robberies, sell the guns, and repeat over and over again when I was an officer their was always something to do with a purpose. Over almost a year I have been playing on the server, I have robbed banks, owned stores, joined mafia's, made mafias, joined PD, had wars with the PD. if you can think of it I prob did it at some point or another. I believe my experiences allow me to communicate with people better since I have most likely been in their shoes before, I want to join the police because of that purpose and feeling of helping people out again, whether it’s just giving out food or stopping a robbery. My steam is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322186687/ and my discord is Pug_Thug#0001

Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2021 12:45 am
Husky
(@husky-2)
Eminent Member Customer

-1 Sorry I just don't trust you since you are like hunters group leader or something.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/03/2021 1:39 am
Pug_Thug01
(@pug_thug01)
Active Member Customer

@husky-2 I left them well over a month ago

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/03/2021 5:33 pm
Sa6koBG
(@sa6kobg)
Trusted Member

You already got kicked from PD once, you can't have another chance sorry.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2021 9:42 am
Vince.K
(@vince-k)
Eminent Member

@sa6kobg He wasn't kicked, he left a little while after he was promoted to officer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2021 10:05 pm
Pug_Thug01
(@pug_thug01)
Active Member Customer

@sa6kobg I left PD, the only thing I was kicked from was the steam group. I wasn't even playing in it, I just forgot to leave myself so I guess they booted me (I looked and it wasn't in my groups).

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/03/2021 10:15 pm
Share: