Notifications
Clear all

Porter's REAL PD Application. (The other 2 are unfinished versions I accidentally uploaded.)

Bobby
(@bobby-4)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe (Britain)

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: It'd be some really fun roleplay and I've been practising my PvP in a PvP server for a higher chance at PD. My friend Raylilspider got PD and we haven't really been able to play together on LifeRP because of it, so if I got PD too then I'd be able to play with him a lot more then I can. I'm used to positions of power since I have staff experiences on both unturned and garry's mod. I was a senior moderator on a garry's mod server for around a year and trial staff in an unturned server before the owner quit and the server shutdown. I think that being a PD would have some amazing roleplay, pay and friends to make aswell. I understand the laws and I'm very patient, I'm pretty good at PvP and getting better the more that I play. I can be an very often and I don't get bored easily. I'm pretty well known on the server and I don't have many enemies, 99% of the people on the server that know me like me, I'm over the age of 14 (The minimum requirement for PD.)

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): A long time. I have 836 hours at the time of posting this.

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199002297896/

I hope to see you all soon

-Porter

Topic starter Posted : 16/09/2023 5:48 pm
Fintan
(@fintan)
Trusted Member

Accepted

DM Fintan69 on discord 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2023 1:37 pm
Share: