Notifications
Clear all

pope essay police application

daniel
(@daniel-17)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): NA

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I'm confident that I'm the right fit for the police position and some day swat. My knowledge of the laws make me a more then grate candidate. This server is the only one I play now do to the large amount of fun I am able to have . I'd love to contribute to the community by fighting crime and helping people. I would like to use the money I get to help newer players on the server so that they stay and have fun. I run a church and am a peaceful person. I am quite resourceful and make every shot count in a fight, over the time I have played unturned i have gotten 6300 hours. I've had the pleasure of meeting some wonderful police officers on this server like fisherten unknown robin and dice . It will be be an honor to be a part of this group and serve the community alongside all of them and others. unlike some officers who get in and leave not long after i will be with you boys and girls for a long while. Looking forward to seeing and serving with you all soon.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 2 and a half weeks now and i played a long time ago for much longer i came back since max players was upped.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198823504455/

This topic was modified 12 months ago by daniel
Topic starter Posted : 27/05/2023 8:20 pm
daniel
(@daniel-17)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2023 12:59 am
Fishy
(@fishy)

Accepted, DM Fish#9518 to set up an interview

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2023 6:56 pm
Share: