Notifications
Clear all

Ponko PD App

Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America CST 

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I am suited for the police role, because I have played the server for quite some time, and was also PD before for quite some time! I use to play the server A LOT about 8 months ago and had stopped playing due to getting really busy, but have found time to get back on here and there throughout the week! I definitely can not play near as much as I use to play, but am able to put in at least an hour or so a day. When I was PD before I was able to get high in ranking and was able to gain trust within the community! I was a reliable and trustable person overall. I like to help players especially the new ones who get robbed quite often or do not know all of the rules right when they join the server! I try to make an effort to do my job when on duty and know the rules and techniques it the police have to follow. I would not have to be trained as I already know how to fill out bolos and write records, as well as warrants and all of that fun stuff! I work good in a team and am good at following order from higher up weather I like them or not. I am not biased at all and give everyone the same respect. As for PVP I obviously do not play this game everyday, so I am not as good as some players on here, but I am definitely not terrible, as I do have over 2000 hours on the game. I have a lot of hours and experience in the game just have not played it a lot recently and never played on a bunch of PVP servers. I am not the worst PVP, but definitely know I can improve. I am sure if I start to play more I will get a better grasp of the pvp on the game! When I was a PD before I had been playing on 11 FPS and now I am playing on 50-60 FPS, so I am sure that will help with the PVP as well. I strongly believe I would be a good asset to the police force again and hope you guys are willing to have me back on! I appreciate you guys for reading this and hope you have a good day! 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): At least 1000 hours on the server 

Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/tragicjo/

Request to join this steam group

Topic starter Posted : 15/07/2023 2:46 am
Jesse Pinkman
(@mrtucket)
Trusted Member

+ rep good guy was a good pd before he quit 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/07/2023 7:09 pm
Delilah
(@delilah)
Reputable Member