Notifications
Clear all

Ponko New PD App

Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member

I Changed the game details on my steam account to public like you guys had asked!

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): United States Of America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like I am suited for the police role because I am a mature young adult. I have been playing this server for a little while now, but have not really gotten myself involved in the community. This is exactly why I would like to become a PD. I would like to become a part of this community and make an impact for Unturned Life RP. I don't have any experience as a police officer in any other servers, but I do know the basics to policing, and I have been staff on many other servers as a mod and admin. I am a really fast learner and really serious when it comes to a job. Little fact about myself I am 24 years old and I own 2 businesses, one of them being a remodeling construction company and a retail vape store. I know there is a lot to learn in life and I am not opposed to any knowledge. I learn really quickly and do not disappoint. As for pvp goes I am pretty good, currently a little rusty due to being offline for a long while and just playing lots of Apex, but I have 1300 hours in unturned and am not a stranger to game nor the plugin aspects of servers. I have been playing the server for a little minute and am looking for a different aspect of the roleplay. I appreciate yawl reading this!

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 200 hours roughly

Link to your steam profile:   https://steamcommunity.com/id/tragicjo/

Request to join this steam group

Admins & high ranking Police members will review applications and accept ones they take an interest in. Good luck!

Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2022 8:18 am
Ponko
(@ponko)
Estimable Member

GG

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/09/2022 6:31 pm
Flanker
(@why-4)
Trusted Member

ACCEPTED

Contact me @ Red Card#7785