Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] police wee woo

Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: So as you know, the police team is highly outclassed at the moment because of all the criminals that are currently on the server, be it the koreans, the Family and especially random people joining and fisting each other to death, I would like to join the police force in an attempt to calm this thunder thats been happening on the whole server for about 2 days now by trying to RP arrests, raids and other police stuff, when it comes to me, i'm an Unturned PvPer, i've been PvPing for most of my time on Unturned and have been RPing when not doing that. People on the server probably know me as a murderer, criminal, rioter, you name it, but i try my best to keep the place clean when i can. There is also very little people on the police team as of now who don't have time to be on most of the time and have very little cash, so i'd like to take up a spot since i have both of those things which can help the law. (And yes, Andrew, i'm willing to "leave my old life behind")

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly):  Had access to it a day before it launched and been playing ever since

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/LennyMcMemer/

Topic starter Posted : 19/05/2020 2:11 pm
VTM reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

Good cop yes doughnut 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/05/2020 11:13 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

hope you get fat off doughnuts retard. Accepted