Notifications
Clear all

Police role resume

NukeBoy HawkServers.co
(@nukeboy-hawkservers-co)

My region is the EU, also known as Europe.

I believe that I'm suited for the role of police, because I've had lots of experience on other servers, I just want to help out the people who gets KOS'd etc by other players. When I usually play on the server, there isn't a police officer in sight, and I believe that, with the experience that I have, I'll be able to stop a lot of the bad apples. I've been assigned the role of police, admin, head admin, and mod on several other servers, I don't have a heart of stone, but I do have an eye for justice. Also, if thenutman is reading this, fav admin, and also, I'll nut to that.

Roughly, I've been playing on the server since Nylex's video came out, I've been on everyday since then, some days less than others, but in the weekend I'm on a lot of the time, I've had about 1121 hours of experience in Unturned, and roughly 100 hours or more on rp servers. On the life RP server, I've been playing on it for about 125 hours at least. 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/NukeBoy_Original/  

Topic starter Posted : 08/06/2020 10:06 am
Xilac
(@xilac)
Eminent Member Customer

dont simp for NutMan ewwwwww. unturned hours in total dont matter, good effort put in. also get ready to get stressed a lot and be ready to get KOSd for being a cop and having to pay for kits.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/06/2020 9:52 pm
Domenico Accardi
(@joseph)

The European Union is a political and economical union. Europe is a continent, go ahead and consider it a region if you will. Don't European schools teach you this?

Imagine simping on admins for your application. He doesn't have balls, you should know that! Nutman is a trap, so be wary when nearing him. He prays on old men and takes all of their money for Unturned crates and keys.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2020 8:05 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

absolutely right. i got crates from ya boy nylex for freeee

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2020 9:44 am
Share: