Notifications
Clear all

Police Department Application

AceofSpadesBlue
(@excitedace_134)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I have seen Law enforcement officers not take their job seriously and act like it more of a PVP job that a role-play based job, while both components are imported into the job I have seen those drift to the PVP side not allowing players to create intricate scenes that they will enjoy, I have real-life law enforcement experience, I am a police explorer and have ideas for a more interesting idea to the department. As more crime families and organizations have popped up on the server, I have an idea for the creation of an organized crime or detective bureau to help role-play with these families, a type of atmosphere and the though a rivalry and it could create a fun chase of the detective trying to prove the crime with the organization try to not be seen. While the FBI is in the server it's more of a tactical or SWAT type of movement. This division would be based more on real-life investigators and detectives to help with more fun and drawn out role-play with these crime families 

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 7 months 

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198438352328/

Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2021 1:16 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Great application! This doesn’t mean you’re outright accepted into the PD, further questioning in a voice chat will be required to determine if you are qualified to join the PD.

_CRYING EMOJI_#4450 or discord.gg/nylex (please don’t send me a friend request tho tyty)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2021 9:41 pm
Share: