Notifications
Clear all

TNT-Police apply

TNT
 TNT
(@tnt)
  • What is your region? North America 

Why do I feel like I am suited for the job because I have experience & training on another server I starting off as a cop then move up to SWAT after that detective & I enjoy doing it. I get to help protect the civilians & have fun doing it & all the fun thing to do as a cop & to get to help people. The one thing that I want to do when I join the PD is help the community to stop the feeling that you are about to get robbed, murdered or kidnapped every time you walk out in the city, why I want to do it because I hate the feeling of it and I know some people that hate it too. I follow instructions & follow orders and I love to help people & the police and the community & I want the streets to be more safe to walk around knowing that you won't be as scared & I am pretty good at PVP & I am a person that likes to solve problems & help people and I am a friendly guy & funny, I help the old cop back then like 1 year or 2 year ago I was the one who find house with drug in them, it was fun helping them like being in the blue brothers I enjoy it and I just got a house raided on  October 4th time was like 8 or 9 at night but yeah just to put it in a short sentence I want to join the blue brotherhood to help the community and the people & to make it more safe on the streets. BIG thanks to all the people that help the server and the community! 

• weekends play 9-10hr 
  • school days play 1-4hr 
  • How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? Since around 2019 or 2020 then stop 2020 move on to another server on 2020 then I join back on nylex RPserver on the 10/3-2021 
  • Link to your steam profile:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198842786109/  
This topic was modified 3 years ago by TNT
Topic starter Posted : 06/10/2021 2:41 am
Xancch.
(@xancch)
Active Member Customer

I have personally known him for a long time and I have been his Police Chief on other servers so I can confirm that he would be a good PD.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2021 1:19 pm
BigBarsted
(@bigbarsted)
Trusted Member

Acepted Contact BIGbastard#1581 for more info

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/10/2021 9:04 pm
Share: