Notifications
Clear all

Police Application Sandvich

sandvich
(@sandvich)

What is your region?: Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I'm not gonna lie and say I'm some "grizzled veteran" of unturned or RP. I'm relatively new and life RP is my first server I've touched outside of SP. I've mostly stuck to lumberjack for the past week dipping my toes in other jobs, so I decided "why not try law enforcement". I'm here to learn and have a good time with a community, but I can't dedicate a massive amount of time since I hold a job and attend night school. I will defiantly try my best to be active. I've heard a lot of players recommend the police department as you get to see another side of the server you usually don't see as a lumberjack driving a car around on the grind for a while. I also noticed during my hours of play time, there aren't usually a lot of officers.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server?: Three weeks

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198137167558/

Topic starter Posted : 18/09/2020 8:16 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Accepted! Please be sure to DM me on discord for further questions to fully evaluate your application.

_CRYING EMOJI_#4450 or discord.gg/nylex (please don’t send me a friend request tho tyty)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/10/2020 4:41 am
Share: