Notifications
Clear all

Police Application - Life Roleplay

Long Live Nikolai
(@nikolai)
Estimable Member

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): North America

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I'm a good enforcer of the rules, I know the community from survival roleplay a long time ago and many already know that. I love to roleplay and law enforcement is a typical area that excites me. Not to mention I like to see communities that enjoy the game and I never see any police online. Only once in a while but I'd like to take such position to make the game more enjoyable.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 3 days, might seem like a short time but I already have immersed myself with many players and community members and have already learned much of the gameplay in such a short amount of time. It's nothing like trying on new shoes.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198408371527

Sup Nutman 😉 *kissy face* no homo

Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2021 3:20 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Great application! This doesn’t mean you’re outright accepted into the PD, further questioning in a voice chat will be required to determine if you are qualified to join the PD.

_CRYING EMOJI_#4450 or discord.gg/nylex (please don’t send me a friend request tho tyty)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2021 3:17 pm
Share: