Notifications
Clear all

Police Application. (By Blayzer)

E
 E
(@e)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Middle East - Closest to Europe (GMT+3)

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I have been in this position in several other servers, I have lead a police department and been through all it's ranks. I feel I am suited not because "I am smart yes I know how to aim yes", But it's because I know what it feels like, all these criminals just being free around, I just felt it, it was horrible. And I am here to stop this feeling. I am skilled that's for sure, I got known around a tad too fast which is cool. I know how to drive properly, and I know how to deeply take care of situations. Some situations require deep thinking and fast action, something I am proud of having myself. I can find things properly, which can be helpful for finding illegal properties and/or individuals. I know Arabic and English and I like to meme and have a laugh, but of course, seriousness comes first. I was meant to send this application a bit earlier than now, but I just wanted to make sure while being an officer I have to be financially stable, which, fortunately, happened greatly. I also refrain from being toxic/rude/immature in any way, sometimes people lose control, rarely with me but I try to keep my mouth clean at all times.

How long have you been playing on the Life RP server? (roughly): Around a month, got most active the past 2 weeks. However I have been within the community from 8 months ago (Before the Life RP.)

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/imthicclikeachick/

Request to join this steam group

Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2021 5:33 pm
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Great application! This doesn’t mean you’re outright accepted into the PD, further questioning in a voice chat will be required to determine if you are qualified to join the PD.

_CRYING EMOJI_#4450 or discord.gg/nylex (please don’t send me a friend request tho tyty)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2021 9:38 pm
Share: