Notifications
Clear all

Police Application.

Leon
 Leon
(@leon)
Active Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Europe

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: I feel like this as I really like the server and the community (apart from getting robbed and robbing) and had a lot of experience in the space of these such small days. I have seen people suffer being robbed and having to do the same crap over again and to be honest I am kind of sick of it. I always look at the in-game chat and I always feel like moron when I can't help. The benefits of recruiting me is the amount of mafia and gangster activity I know. I can save if not improve the living qualities of the people by ensuring the people have their licenses and whilst ensuring a good wellbeing. And besides, I have the skill of pvp, strategy and the use of my words.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): I have played on this server for a bit more than a week now. Roughly 40+ hours.

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199032369028/

The reason why I cannot join the Steam group: I will be honest, I am going through some rough times and every penny matters. I am going to man up and say that I am embarrassed but its the truth. This server brought so much joy and new friends (and enemies). If I could still be part of the force that would mean the gaming world to me. I am just saying if the whole steam group does matter then I am sorry for wasting your time. I gave a shot.

Topic starter Posted : 18/08/2020 12:06 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Let’s have a more in-depth talk on the server whenever I’m on the server. (Just ask in chat if I’m available). I’m just interested what use you could be to the PD. Also let me know if you have Discord and have already joined the Discord Server. (Discord.gg/Nylex) or (_CRYING EMOJI_#4450)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2020 11:43 pm
Share: