Notifications
Clear all

Police application

Einuy
(@einuy)

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): Asian , Middle East region

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?: all the time I played I saw people rob ather people and banks and almosmt no cops I see sometimes cops come whene people shoot randomly or something but exept that I cant see ANY cop in the right place in the right time I want to try and see what I can do about it BE there whene there is a robbery be there whene there is crime seeing going on I want to try and give a end to this (well try at least and I hop you can see what I meen)

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 5 days (but ive played like 7 hours each day becouse its so fun lel)

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198261881483

Request to join this steam group

Topic starter Posted : 28/07/2020 11:16 am
ToasterDude_
(@toasterdude_)

so id say to make it more unique because many people are starting to use the lack of cops as a reason over and over and over. Also double check your sentences it makes it seem like you aren't fit for the pd if you cant put effort into an application by double checking the spelling

denied( remember you can always re apply in 2 days)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/08/2020 6:40 am
TheNutMan
(@crying-emoji)

Yikes it's long, but not organized in any way, like a rant. Like what toaster said, denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/08/2020 5:40 am
Share: