Notifications
Clear all

Police application

xxDripzyyxx
(@xxdripzyyxx)
Trusted Member Customer

What is your region? (North America, Europe, etc): SCOTLAND so EU 

Why do you feel like you are suited for the police role?:

My confidence in taking on the role of a police officer in Unturned is rooted in my extensive experience within gaming environments, particularly on Udark RP, OGN, and Lucky RP. Actively serving as a police officer in these immersive Unturned role-playing platforms has allowed me to fine-tune my skills and gain valuable insights into the intricacies of law enforcement scenarios unique to the game.

My expertise extends to a comprehensive understanding of Unturned police codes, ranging from 1 to 99. This knowledge not only showcases my familiarity with the specific communication nuances within Unturned's law enforcement mechanics but also positions me to adeptly handle a diverse range of in-game situations. Whether it involves coordinating responses, relaying updates, or ensuring effective communication, my mastery of Unturned police codes underscores my commitment to excellence in this virtual role.

Furthermore, my strong grasp of standard rights within the context of Unturned enhances my virtual policing capabilities. I am well-versed in ensuring that the in-game rights of individuals are respected and upheld according to established Unturned protocols. This knowledge equips me to navigate the delicate balance between maintaining order and safeguarding the virtual rights of those involved in any given situation.

Approaching this virtual policing role with a high level of preparation and dedication, I draw from my extensive experience and in-depth knowledge to make a meaningful and positive impact within the Unturned law enforcement community. I am confident in my ability to significantly contribute to the overall success and effectiveness of the virtual police force, leveraging my Unturned-specific expertise to enhance the quality of role-playing experiences for all participants.

How long have you been playing on the LifeRP server? (roughly): 3 years 

Link to your steam profile: I've got two the first one is the one I play on the other I don't use for Life RP.   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199243150251/         https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199247245378/    

Request to join this steam group Okay 

You said put more never said how much lol.

Topic starter Posted : 16/11/2023 9:51 pm
Galaxy
(@galaxy-2)
Estimable Member

Accepted 

Contact me galaxy7758

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/11/2023 9:35 pm
Share: